We are pleased to announce yet another smashing upgrade for all of you. Here are some things to look forward to from this release:
Agency Database Updates
230 agencies and their contact information was automatically updated for you and another new 50 agencies for teacher education professional licensure were added.
You can now tag your programs with various customizable tags. We have designed this feature based on popular demand. It provides you a way to notate programs when certain physical presence information is not yet available. You can then use these tags to drill-down reports and identify programs that be potential for physical presence.
Tip: While the tags displayed in the screenshot above are synonymous with physical presence types, program tags are versatile to meet your other tracking requirements.
Employment Footprint Monitoring
We just expanded our ELC app to include employment footprint monitoring. This addition lets you monitor your employment footprint in other states and maintain information about job title, travel, workers compensation, telecommuting agreements and legal notices all at a single location. The built in report, let’s you drill-down your data to identify employee records that you may need to take an action on.
Other important updates
- Online Programs are now called Programs to better reflect the range of programs that are being tracked by all of our users
- Audit trail report now includes the full raw details of the change and sorts the data by date.
- Color scheme for main authorization progress report on ELC Dashboard (Labs) now uses different color legends to help you better differentiate across states that need closer monitoring.
- Expense widget now links to the full expense report for better browsing experience
Major Bugs squashed
- Concentrations, when added to programs, are now correctly displayed under Reports
- Some report filters that were not usable earlier have now been fixed
- Null values in reports are now replaced with blanks for better readability
- Only most recently updated agencies are now displayed in your state wise agency widget
- Some reports that have large datasets now offer pagination to allow you to scroll to the other pages of the report
We hope that all of these updates help you in simplifying our organization’s management even further. We always value or feedback so please do get in touch by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is anything we can do for you.
Cheers to a great 2016 and a promising 2017!